Employing only the most dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Registered Nurses, Personal Care is proud of the people with whom we work. Competitive salary, medical and life insurance, yearly vacations, 401-K retirement plan, annual awards banquet, spring picnic, bonuses for extra holidays worked, a yearly Christmas bonus (after two years of employment), a Christmas party, free continuing education, a monthly newsletter that spotlights our employees – these are only a few of the reasons to work with Personal Care.
If you would like to learn more about joining the Personal Care team, please review our Requirements, Benefits, and learn How to Apply.
“The work allows me to do all the things I like to do and every day is different. I love the interaction with clients and staff. We work with good people and Personal Care shows clients and staff care and love.”
– A long-term employee
At Personal Care, we believe business isn’t just to make a profit, our real purpose is to enhance the lives of our employees and our clients. The benefits we provide to our employees are the gold standard in the home care industry. These benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly vacations
- A 401-K retirement plan
- Annual Awards Banquet
- A spring picnic
- Health and dental Insurance options
- Bonuses for extra holidays worked
- Ongoing continuing education
- An employee newsletter designed to highlight caregiver achievement
- 10,000 of life insurance for full time employees
All applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- C.N.A. certification letter or nursing license from the State of Georgia
- Driver’s license or picture ID
- Proof of car insurance
- Current CPR certification
- Current PPD (tuberculosis inoculation)
- Social Security card or birth certificate
- Five-year work history and three verifiable references
- All potential employees are interviewed by the appropriate supervisor and, if hired, participate in a four-hour orientation seminar.
- A criminal background check is completed on all employees.
- Must pass a drug test performed on site