How Can Personal Care, Inc. Help?
Corona Virus has made the Home Care Solution even more attractive as an option because it allows the senior to remain safe in their home or apartment by promoting social distancing. The caregiver is able to assist by not only providing the needed hands on care support but also by keeping the senior well supplied with medications, groceries or anything else the senior might need while not exposing the senior to the risk of mingling with large groups of people.
Personal Care’s Commitment to Safety
- Caregivers and Office Staff of Personal Care have received the latest communication and training regarding symptoms, safety protocols, travel reporting requirements, proper handwashing techniques, warning signs of illness and infection control protocols, including effective cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and hands.
- Personal Care is committed to the safety and well being of our Clients, Family Members and Staff.
- We will not place any caregiver with a client for a minimum of 14 days or until cleared by a medical provider if the caregiver has:
- Been exposed to a facility where COVID- 19 is being treated
- Traveled to a location on the CDC advisory list in the past two months
- Started showing symptoms of the illness
The most common symptoms of the virus are fever, cough and difficulty breathing